2023 BeeWeaver Queen - Shipped
Mite tolerant and Disease resistant.
Express Shipping and Insurance included. We ship Mon-Wed of your chosen ship week. Orders received after 12 PM on Wednesdays will not ship until the following Monday. If you have particular instructions about timing please include them in customer comments - we will do our best to follow your request but cannot guarantee we will. We do not see special instructions until the ship week. We will do our best to follow your wishes, but please understand that these are live animals. We do not ship queens by FedEx or UPS. INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER:
1. Check Bulk pricing (pictured) - price decreases when you buy 2 or more! Only one ship week may be selected per order your order will be cancelled and you will have to place separate orders.
2. 10% Cancellation Fee up to 1 month prior to pick up. 50% Cancellation Fee if within 1 month of shipment. No refund if cancelled 48 hours or less before shipment.
3. Queens are shipped USPS Express and shipping is included in the queen price. Buy more, and save on shipping. All orders are insured to arrive alive. You will also receive a tracking number.
4. If you are ordering 50+ queens we will ship your order in a battery box. Orders of 20-49 may come in a battery box or cages with attendant bees. Orders of 19 or less will be shipped in cages with attendant bees.
5. Live Animal Booking Acknowledgement: By completing this purchase you acknowledge that you are purchasing live animals that will be shipped during the ship week you select at purchase. We work hard to have orders ready as scheduled and you agree to keep track of your ship week and stay available to receive your order. In the unlikely event we must delay due to weather you will be notified by email. Be sure @beeweaver.com emails are not flagged as spam and you enter your email in correctly.
6. Ship Week Changes: Your order will be cancelled and refunded per the Cancellation fee and you will need to place a new order according to availability.