Built in 1912 – Family Home – School House – Honey Drum Storage – Community Center – Community Park – Couple’s Retreat
Coming Soon, a family style vacation home…. Binford Corner our historic family property built in 1912 on Dan Weaver’s grandmother Binford’s side of the family is only 1 mile from our farm. This property was used as a family home, schoolhouse (Binford Weaver, Dan’s father, went there as a boy in the 1930s), storage for honey drums & other beekeeping supplies, and again home to the Binford Family after extensive renovations in the 1960’s and 1970’s by Eglan and Stone Binford, and their heirs. We feel honored to be the next family to steward this historic family property. After 110 years we will be opening the home to vacationers after some minor repairs. Watch for details coming soon.