Group Lesson Dripping Springs Mid April 2017
BeeGoods equipment can be picked up from 11:00 - 2:00.
Order BeeGoods Now »
BeeWeaver's beekeeping classes are taught by Danny Weaver. Danny is a fourth generation beekeeper with over 4 decades of experience working bees. Beekeeping classes are tailored to the student's needs and will be hands on learning with over an hour in hives and ample time given to questions/answers.
Minimum of 1 hour instruction in our hives, with additional time for questions/answers. With a small group, every student is given a chance to participate, inspect frames of bees, and we personalize each lesson to the group's needs.
Register up to 5 participants at a time by updating the quantity.
Minimum age is 6, and children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
April 12, 3 - 5 pm
BeeGoods for Sale 11:00 - 2:00 PM
- Minimum of 5 people must register for a lesson to take place, and a maximum of 10 people may participate in a group lesson.
- BeeWeaver will provide protective gear if you do not have your own. Please do not bring hive tools, gloves, or smokers to reduce the risk of transferring bee diseases.
- Minimum age is 6, and children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Click on a schedule class below to register and make payment.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of a lesson date will result in a $50 fee
- Rainout/Weather cancellation Policy: If the weather is not conducive for a bee lesson the student will be notified 24 hours in advance (when possible) and given the opportunity to reschedule on another lesson date.
- Review the waiver that you will be asked to agree to upon check out »
- The waiver will apply to all participants you register. If the parent or guardian is not present at the lesson, please print the waiver found Here », obtain the signature of the guardian, and bring it to the session.
If you register, please add email@example.com to your address book to ensure that our emails reach your inbox!